Superior Homes & Real Estate
For all of the newest Superior homes for sale and real estate listings, look below! In 1990 the Town of Superior had a population of just 250 residents, but this number has now grown to 10,794 residents, and is expected to reach a built-out population of up to 15,000 people living here within the next 5 years. For further information on Superior properties for sale or to schedule a private showing, contact your Colorado real estate experts today. Read more about Superior real estate.
Homes For Sale in Superior, CO
Superior Real Estate Market
The first residential development in the Superior CO real estate market was known as Rock Creek Ranch, which was then followed by a newer neighborhood to the west, named Sagamore.
The influx of residents touring and moving to the area resulted in the need for more localized shopping services, hence the development of Flatiron Crossing Mall and Superior Marketplace. In Superior, you will find such popular retailers as Nordstrom, and community amenities like restaurants, theaters, and retail outlet stores all within easy reach.
With all this development, stewardship of the environment was not ignored; Superior is home to 540 acres of parks and open space, and more than 25 miles of walking trails.
Investment in Superior home purchases will continue to be desirable as the future development of commercial and retail properties, multi-family residences, and single-family houses will ensure the prosperity of this unique mountain community.
Superior Community Highlights
- About 35 minutes to the Denver International Airport and 30 minutes to downtown Denver.
- This city offers it's residents 27 miles of trails and 594 acres of parks and open spaces.
- Specialty medical centers and hospitals include Kidney Center of Lafayette, Centura Health-Avista Adventist and more.
- Several top-rated public schools serve the area as well as higher education centers including the University of Colorado Boulder, Colorado School of Mines, University Colorado Denver and more.
- Very energetic community, hosting events year-round including a community garage sale, numerous races, a National Trails Day celebration, Chili Fest and more.
Superior Real Estate Agents
Buying or selling a home in Superior? Let our team of local real estate experts guide you through the purchase of your new Superior property or the sale of your current residence. As Colorado real estate agents, we have expert insider knowledge of the dynamics unique to the Superior housing market. We're here to work with you today!
Contact RE/MAX Alliance of Boulder to get more information about buyer or seller representation in Superior. Planning to get involved in the Colorado real estate market? Review our CMA (comparative market analysis) form to quickly see your Superior property value estimate within minutes.